Friday, October 15, 2010

Wrenn/West Wedding 10.30.10

Maegan Wrenn and Eric West are to be wed before the eve falls on October 30th 2010. We have been looking forward to this event for a year now. For those of you who don't know Maegan is my sister and I am so excited to be such a part of her big day. She has let us be in full control of the event and we are excited to show how well we can interpret the brides dreams and visions of what her special day will be like. Very excited to work with Benny Campbell of Attalla Florist, Diane Olexa of Olexa's Cafe in Mountain Brook she is making a gorgeous 5 tiered cake and will be at the wedding for cake cutting, also Josh and Mandy Frantz of I Do Flix, and Christian and Lana Bouldin of Atlanta Ga. on the wedding photography.
Our staff will be doing all the lighting, and design/building of the main wedding elements.
Also a huge thanks to my dear friend Pam Richardson (and her staff) who will be taking my place to execute the setup since I will be in this wedding:)
This will be a gorgeous day and I am so glad that it will be our first offical event!



Pictures by Christian Micheal Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment