Thursday, June 16, 2011

Texas is coming to Alabama!

Tis Tis Tis!  I know we have been very behind on our blog updates, we are very sorry for the tardiness.  We have had so many wonderful things going on that it has been hard to find the time to update.  The last few months have been full of weddings, after rehearsal dinners, custom baby nurseries, and renovations.  We have been working on moving our rental inventory to Birmingham to our new office which we are sharing with Concept Construction in Helena, Al.  It will be open by appointment only here in the next few weeks (we hope :)
Now on to other news!  Please be sure and check out our ad in the newest issue of the Perfect Wedding guide Summer 2011!  We are so excited to be a part of a network of Birmingham professionals!
I also wanted to share with you a little bit about our beautiful intern Haleigh Hickerson who will be joining us this fall!  I asked her to send in a short clip about herself and some photos and here is what she wrote:

 " I am in the last semester of my junior year at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas. I am going to graduate with a degree in RHIM (restaurant, hotel institutional management) with a focus on catering and event planning. Unsure of direction for studies, I started "Just Let Me Cook, Catering the summer of 2009. Started for fun and has now become a passion in my life. I'm currently following that passion in Florence, Italy studying event planning and culinary arts. After graduation, I am hoping to continue event planning and some private catering.
Most important to me are my family and friends. They mean the world to me and have had a huge impact on where I am today. I also love all sports, working out, cooking, and traveling. I'm obsessed with being busy, and trying to get the most out of everyday! I am so excited to be moving out to Alabama this summer and can not wait to start learning! "
She is now home from her travels and we are looking forward to having her join our staff this fall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment