Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Beautiful Life

I have finally slowed down long enough to stop and breath in the fresh Spring air.  What an amazing ride it has been so far.  I am so thankful for the friends and family who continue to share my passion with others.  We started this business first because God gave me talent and I wanted to use to help others and the second obvious reason is so that  could earn a living doing what I love to do; which is making people happy.  I am overjoyed that I have been able to impact so many peoples lives in such a short amount of time.  The people that I have met along the way have been inspiring and they make me want to do even greater things with my life and my career. 
We have been so busy and now we are slowing down to a steady level for the rest of the year.  I am thankful for all the business I have gotten and I am looking forward to adding in more throughout the year.  Our partner company Concept Construction is launching a new site (that was the BIG news that I was so excited about on FB)  The website will allow you to see all the work they have done with us and also jobs they are working on now and pictures of past projects.  We are wanting to really get involved in some remodeling projects and also the custom home market.  If you know anyone who needs a builder who is lincened, insured AND talented then you need to contact us. We actually just saw a case of someone who's electrican wasnt certified and had no prior electrical exprience, he left them with a house that nothing worked right, the bulbs are blowing, and the wires are catching on fire.  He took the money and they haven't seen him since.  He changed his name and his phone number.  The lawyer told them he had no assets and there was no way to charge him.  Know who you are dealing with before you start a construction project!
On the bridal side we are booming and loving it!  I love to se the brides personality come through the design concepts that they choose.  Making that concept come to life is what I live for!  We are doing alot of custom pieces and florals starting in June.  Over these next few months we are shifting our focus onto our custom furniture pieces.  If you know of anyone in the area who needs a headboard, bedding, drapes.  Let us know, we got in some great new fabrics that we are ready to try out! 
God Bles you all and please continue to sare our website and blog with your friends and family!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment