Saturday, December 4, 2010

What's in a videographer?

Well I know that we have fallen behind on updates and I am so sorry for that.  Lucky my excuse is because we have been very busy and we are so thankful for that.  Please continue supporting us and spreading the word about our services. 
Now on to the title of this post....whats in a videographer?  Well my answer to that is EVERYTHING.  When your special day has come and gone the only thing your going to have left to remember it by are your pictures and your video.  Now there are so many options available and each person you meet is going to have a different style.  We have worked with Josh and Mandy Frantz on several events and we highly recommend their work.  Here is a highlight video of Maegan & Eric's wedding just to give you a first hand look at some of our work and a sample of what to expect from I Do Flix.  We were so thankful to get the chance to work with them again and we hope to do many more events with them in the future.  Thank you so much for providing us with this video link! 
Eric ♥ Maegan from I Do Flix on Vimeo.

God bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment